GROUP HEAD CHEF
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and experienced GROUP HEAD CHEF to join our great team.
You will be managing three kitchens and working closely with Director and Group Operations Manager.
- Wine bar THE BLACK BOOK, in hear of Soho
- Blandford Comptoir – Mediterranean cuisine and fine wine in the heart of Marylebone.
- Comptoir Café and Wine was opened in 2017 and focuses on seasonal dishes. Soups, salads and lighter dishes are on the menu for lunch, and small plates will see you through the evening.
- Competitive Salary
- Fantastic opportunities for career growth and development
- Company discounts
- Brilliant culture, where we have fun and work hard
- 28 holiday day
What we expect:
- You are currently Head Chef with at least 2 years’ experience in high end dining who is a natural leader with an ability to work as part of a skilled team where consistently great food is the focus
- Compliance and financial understanding control
- Managing and training the team working with you
- Ensuring you have high standards of food hygiene and follow the health and safety rules
- Managing team of approximately 12 staff
- Experience of working with seasonal products
- A passion for team and personal development
- If you sound like our Group Head Chef and would like to be an integral part of this exciting team, please APPLY now with a short note about why you would like to apply.
Please note due to a high volume of applications if you have not heard from us within 14 days your application has not been successful.
The Black Book Wine Bar is always happy to hear from talented industry professionals to join their team in Soho.
To enquire about positions within our group, please email Adriana@gx-hospitality.com with your CV and covering letter.