THE BLACK BOOK – a boutique Soho basement wine bar and kitchen offering an extensive ‘by-the-glass’ list stocked within our walk-in Coravin Cellar as well as cocktails accompanying finer food menu.
The Black Book is the quintessential spot to start, end or spend your evening.
We are now looking for hands on General Manager (with Cocktail Bar experience) to join our great small team. Starting date 1st May 2021.
What we offer:
- 28 holiday days
- Staff discount
- Staff meals
- Regular trainings on new products and technique’s
- Brilliant culture, where we have fun and work hard
- Fantastic opportunities for growth and development
What we expect:
- The General Manager is responsible for leading and directing the daily operations of Wine Bar and Kitchen, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, maintenance and repair of the premisses, inventory management, financial accountability, optimise profits. General Manager is also accountable for the selection, development, and performance management of employees alongside the HR Manager.
- Good understanding of financial acumen
- Knowledge of Open Table
- Interest of Wines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent service standards, strive for perfection
- Positive attitude and self-motivation
- Ability to adapt to changing flow of service and working under pressure
If that sound like you, please apply now with a short note about why you see yourself as a right candidate for this role.
Please note due to a high volume of applications if you have not heard from us within 14 days your application has not been successful.